From our home in Norway, Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive for almost 140 years. It all started in 1877 when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen found a better way to stay protected from the harsh Norwegian elements. Soon thereafter, Captain Hansen and his wife Margrethe launched a business producing waterproof oilskin jackets, trousers, sou’westers and tarpaulins made from coarse linen soaked in linseed oil – and the legend was born!
Helly Hansen gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. As the #1 apparel brand for Ski Professionals, you’ll find HH at more than 200 ski resort and guiding operations around the world, and worn by more than 55,000 ski professionals. Our sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across all five oceans, and we’re proud to partner with and participate in some of the sport’s most iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading Scandinavian workwear brand, you’ll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. We continue to support Captain Hansen’s legacy through a long list of first-to-market innovations developed through insights from those working and recreating in the world’s harshest environments.
Customer Service Contact: Bennett Snider
B2B Website – www.ivendix.com
· Check inventory, place orders, get confirmations, order history
· New Users; click “login”, “new user request”, fill out vendor info: Helly
Hansen (US) Inc., Account #, wait for confirmation email with username / password.
· Save username and password and you are ready to use Ivendix
· Support (877) 757-3681 firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Bank – http://production.brandmaster.com/mars/external.access?p_com_id=11231
· Username – email@example.com Password – HHCUSTOMER17
· Support (253) 561-7194 firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Product / Brand Training, and Employee Purchase Program – www.experticity.com
· Click “sign up”, fill out all required fields. Begin learning brand history, innovations, and technology.
· Support (866) 376-4685
Press Section – www.hellyhansen.com/press
· Press releases, logos, media hits